ZOA is part of the following international networks:
- CALP Network - The CALP Network is a dynamic global network of over 90 organisations engaged in the critical areas of policy, practice and research in humanitarian cash and voucher assistance (CVA) and financial assistance more broadly.
- CHS alliance – Humanitarian and development actors working on quality, accountability and people management initiatives. Merged from people in Aid, Humanitarian Accountability Partnership and SPHERE (Member)
- ECOSOC – Economic Social Council of the United Nations (Special Consultative Status)
- GNDR – Global Network of Civil Society Organisations for Disaster Risk Reduction (Member)
- Grand Bargain – ZOA is a signatory to the Grand Bargain; this is an agreement, launched in 2016, between the largest donors, UN agencies and NGOs who have committed to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of humanitarian action.
- Integral Alliance – Global alliance of Christian relief and development agencies. ZOA became a member of Integral Alliance in 2015. Integral is a global network of Christian relief and development agencies from across the world. Membership allows partners to work closely together in humanitarian assistance and in sharing expertise and resources (Member).
- INEE – Inter-agency Network for Education in Emergencies (Member)
- PeaceNexus – this foundation provides peacebuilding-relevant actors with expertise and advise.
- Urbanrefugees.org – Global network of academics and NGOs helping the humanitarian community to adapt to the challenges of protecting refugees in cities (Member)
ZOA is a member of the following European networks:
- EU-CORD – Platform of European Christian NGOs in relief and development. Christian Organisations in Relief and Development from countries in the European Union set up this network with a desire to create opportunities for and between members. Opportunities to work together towards shared objectives; to form supportive professional relationships; to access EC funding and to influence policy. For ZOA, EUCORD creates a platform to meet with potential partners to form consortia, share knowledge and to receive funding for Emergency Relief Operations (Member)
- VOICE – Voluntarily Organisations in Cooperation in Emergencies; the main NGO interlocutor with the EU on emergency aid and disaster risk reduction (Member)
- CONCORD – European NGO confederation for relief and development (Member)
ZOA is part of the following national networks:
- Partos – Association of Dutch NGOs in international development (Member)
- Prisma – Association of Dutch Christian NGOs in international development (Member)
- Goede Doelen Nederland – Branch association of Dutch charity organisations (Member)
- Dutch Security Network – Knowledge platform on security of Dutch NGOs in humanitarian assistance and/of development aid (Member of the steering committee)
- AgriProFocus – An international network with Dutch roots that promotes and drives farmer entrepreneurship among farmers and their organisations (Member)
- Platform Humanitarian Action Netherlands – Platform of Dutch NGOs active in emergency relief (Participant)
- Knowledge Platform Security and Rule of Law – This knowledge platform aims to jointly explore innovative approaches to emerging challenges in the field of security and rule of law in fragile and conflict affected contexts
- NWP – Netherlands Water Partnership (Member)
- Kenniscentrum Humanitaire Hulp – KUNO, Expertise center for humanitarian assistance (Co-founder)
- LANDac – the Netherlands Land Academy, is a partnership between Dutch organisations and their Southern partners working on land governance for equitable and sustainable development (Member)