Board of Directors
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Programme Officer (CPO), form together ZOA’s Board. They are responsible for the executive decision and daily management of the organisation. Chris Lukkien is CEO, Arco van Wessel is CPO.
Management Team ZOA – Netherlands
The daily management of the organization lies with ZOA’s Management Team, whose CEO is the chairman.
- Rhonda Eikelboom – Director of Programmes
- Arnoud de Jong – Director of Finance
- Tineke Koelewijn – Director of Fundraising, Awareness raising and Communications
- Wil Omlo – Director of Human Resources
International Management Team
The international Management Team consists of the management team of ZOA Netherlands, combined with the Country Directors.
- Geoff Andrews – Director Disaster Response Team
- Andries L. de Blaeij – ZOA Afghanistan
- Andrew Lippett – ZOA Burundi
- Hans van Oosten (interim) – ZOA DR Congo
- Rene Vlug – ZOA Ethiopia
- Des Clark – ZOA Iraq
- Dubravka Pem – ZOA Jordan
- Chris Maclullich – ZOA Liberia
- Gareth Hughes – ZOA CDN Myanmar
- Robert Anthony Caleesious – ZOA Sri Lanka
- Nic Street (interim) – ZOA South Sudan
- Guido de Vries – ZOA Sudan
- Tsjeard Bouta – ZOA Uganda
- Corine Verdoold – ZOA Yemen