Board of Directors
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Programme Officer (CPO), together form ZOA’s Board. They are responsible for the executive decisions and daily management of the organisation. Chris Lukkien is CEO, Edwin Visser is CPO (as from 1st of April 2019).
Management Team ZOA – Netherlands
The daily management of the organization lies with ZOA’s Management Team, whose CEO is the chairman.
- Rhonda Eikelboom – Director of Programmes
- Arnoud de Jong – Director of Finance
- Tineke Koelewijn – Director of Fundraising, Awareness raising and Communications
- Wil Omlo – Director of Human Resources
International Management Team
The international Management Team consists of the management team of ZOA Netherlands, combined with the Country Directors.
- Ina Hogendoorn – Director Disaster Response Team
- Louis Marijnissen a.i. – ZOA Afghanistan
- Andrew Lippett – ZOA Burundi
- Gerrit Noordam – ZOA DR Congo
- Rene Vlug – ZOA Ethiopia
- Bart Dorsman a.i. – ZOA Iraq
- Chris Maclullich – ZOA Liberia
- Gareth Hughes – ZOA CDN Myanmar
- Andries L. de Blaeij – ZOA Nigeria
- Robert Anthony Caleesious – ZOA Sri Lanka
- Joop Teeuwen – ZOA South Sudan
- Guido de Vries – ZOA Sudan
- Tsjeard Bouta – ZOA Uganda
- Corine Verdoold – ZOA Yemen