Job location: Maiduguri, NE Nigeria
Starting date: 1st of April 2018
Vacancy closing date: 19th of March 2018
Duration position: 12 months renewable
Workhours: Full time
ZOA is an international NGO which offers RELIEF to people who are affected by conflict or natural disasters. ZOA wants to contribute to a new perspective of HOPE in which people work together for a promising future in dignity and mutual trust. Together with the affected communities we work on the RECOVERY until they can provide to take care of their livelihoods. The work of ZOA is coordinated from Apeldoorn, the Netherlands. From Apeldoorn ZOA operates in over fifteen countries in Africa, the Middle East Region and Asia. ZOA works approximately with 1000 employees worldwide.
ZOA is looking for a Programme Advisor
for ZOA’s Programme in North East Nigeria
Your challenge is to ensure quality implementation of ZOAs emergency CaSH assistance and WaSH projects. Develop the portfolio further towards more sustainable food security approaches and continue to do needs assessment to help maintain the portfolio.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Be part of the ZOA Nigeria leadership team;
- Manage the project design and proposal writing;
- Manage needs assessments;
- Manage the monitoring of project implementation and ensure the quality;
- Ensure compliance with donor reporting requirements;
- Manage project evaluations.
- The candidate is expected to fully support the vision and mission of ZOA.
- Graduate level education, preferably masters level;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in institutional project execution;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in M&E systems and proposal writing;
- Institutional donor proposal requirements;
- Monitoring, project evaluation and needs assessment methodologies;
- Either Food Security or WaSH specialist.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proposal writing;
- Data analysis;
- Development of people of different cultural background.
- Passion to serve the poor;
- Developing others to realise their potential;
- Integrity, honesty, transparency.
- Maiduguri is subject to restrictions due to the level of security;
- This is a non-family duty station;
- Rest and recuperation conditions apply for this post.
Do you need more information?
For more information about ZOA, please visit at our website www.zoa-international.com.
If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact Mrs. Charity van Bemmel, HR Officer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested and you want to apply?
ZOA operates with an equal opportunities policy and is committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified women and men, people of all nationalities, and cultural backgrounds, and candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly below.
CV’s of no more than 5 pages in length are appreciated.
Please provide at least 3 references related to your previous employment listed in the application. References of previous positions held should not be older than five years.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment. A written test might be part of the recruitment procedure. Documents that do not match the profile above will not be considered. Internal candidates will have priority, in case of similar results.Apply now!