Job location: Riohacha, La Guajira, Colombia
Starting date: As soon as possible
Vacancy closing date: 28th October 2020
Duration position: 1 year, with possible extension
Workhours: Fulltime (40 hours)
We are here for our neighbours in need, who are suffering in this broken world.
ZOA, as an international NGO, supports people who have lost everything due to armed conflict or natural disaster. Together, we can come to their aid in emergencies and remain faithful to communities as they recover – providing new opportunities for them to help themselves again. The work of ZOA is coordinated from the Netherlands. We are active in multiple countries in Africa, South America, the Middle East Region, and Asia. We work with approximately 900 employees worldwide and with (local) partners. We invite you to join our team of committed colleagues.
ZOA is looking for a
Manager Programme Quality Colombia
ZOA’s Program in Colombia
ZOA has been working in Colombia since July 2019 with our main office in Riohacha La Guajira, and field offices in Uribia, La Guajira and Arauca, Arauca. ZOA Colombia provides support to Venezuelan migrants, Colombian returnees, and host community members. We work primarily in the sectors of WASH, and food security where we specialize in electronic vouchers and in-kind food kits.
Your challenge is to guarantee high quality programme design, implementation and evaluation by providing line management with expertise and knowledge. Also, you are responsible for developing and writing high quality project proposals for potential donors. You are member of the Country Management team.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Advises and supports the Country Representative (CR) and Programme Managers (PGM) on the development of the country strategy and annual plan;
- Responsible for the quality and consistency of programme and project planning;
- Develops, implements and maintains monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEAL) tools, including the use of standardized indicators;
- Supports the PGMs in the development of beneficiary accountability tools throughout the programme and aligns these with ZOA country and Global Integrity Framework;
- Ensures gender, protection and conflict sensitive project design and implementation.
Reporting/Digital Data Collection
- Contributes to on-time, high quality submission of donor reports and evaluations;
- Supports the CR and PGMs in the writing of the internal quarterly reports and annual review.
- Responsible for the development of knowledge management at country level and contributing to organisation wide knowledge management;
- Leads the development of innovative project proposals.
- Being a Christian adhering to the Christian identity of ZOA;
- The candidate is expected to fully support the vision and mission of ZOA.
- University degree in a humanitarian, development or other relevant field;
- At least 4-6 years field experience in humanitarian context;
- Expertise in one or more of ZOA’s sectors: WASH, Food Security and Cash based programming;
- Successful track record in program and proposal development with different donors;
- Strong spoken and written command of English and Spanish;
- Research skills.
- Conceptual flexibility;
- Logical thinker;
- Strong formulation and writing skills;
- Management skills.
- Customer-friendly attitude;
- Result-oriented approach;
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
- Up to 50% of time required for travel.
ZOA offers you a challenging job, and a motivated team in de programme country, and good benefits and remuneration which suits the NGO sector.
Do you need more information?
For more information about ZOA, please visit at our website www.zoa-international.com.
If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact Sandra Vogd, HR Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested and you want to apply?
ZOA operates with an equal opportunities policy and is committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified women and men, people of all nationalities, and cultural backgrounds, and candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via the button below.
CV’s of no more than 5 pages in length are appreciated.
Please provide at least 3 references related to your previous employment listed in the application. References of previous positions held should not be older than five years.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment. A written test will be part of the recruitment procedure. Documents that do not match the profile above will not be considered. Internal candidates will have priority, in case of similar results.Apply now!